Nutzentrenner made by SCHUNK
Depaneling SAR-1300 b2
Flexible cutting with a bit spindle or a saw spindle
Can be retrofitted for manual loading and unloading as well as for a single or double shuttle system. The stand alone depaneling machine SAR-1300, with a single or double shuttle system, is characterized by its ability to be retrofitted (2nd shuttle, 2nd milling head) and high cycle times. All movements are carried out with high-precision SCHUNK linear components. This machine is designed for manufacturers of small to large batch sizes with medium to high product variance. It can be cut with either an end mill or a side milling cutter.
Special features of the depaneling SAR-1300 b2
- Equipment optionally with only one milling head (shank or disc milling module) or both
- Possible to feed in panels with one or two shuttle axes depending on the required output. The second shuttle can be retrofitted at any time.
- Shortest cycle times thanks to the high speed linear motors from the own production and minimal dead times.
- Highest milling accuracy due to very precise linear motors from the own production and latest control technology
- Maximum availability due to use of high-quality components and simple system structure.
- Ergonomic operator height even with tall assemblies
- Cost-effective due to simple structure and targeted initial investment with the possibility of upgrading, short delivery times due to the use of identical parts - identical mechanical and electrical platform regardless of the cutting process
SCHUNK Electronic Solutions setzt Maßstäbe!
The most precise stand-alone depaneling machines with the most variable workpiece carrier solutions worldwide
This SAR-1300 series is designed for small to large batch sizes with low to high product variance. Customers benefit from process reliability, low power consumption, and short cycle times. Due to the linear motor axes and modern control technology, milling accuracy is ±0.1 millimeters. And despite this performance, our universal depaneling machines are energy-saving. The technical availability is up to 99.8 percent.
Your added value
Highest milling accuracy due to high-precision linear motor axes and state-of-the-art control technology
Panel feeding possible with one or two shuttle axles (2nd shuttle can be retrofitted)
Shortest cycle times due to high speed linear motor axes and minimized dead times
Maximized availability due to the use of high-quality components and a simple system design
Ergonomic operator height even with high assembly groups
The simple design allows a targeted initial investment with a wide range of expansion options
Short delivery times due to the use of identical components in the modular system and flow production